Monday, September 07, 2009

Majha Gaav - Adawali

After long span of 10yrs, this year in 2009 I had been to my native place "Adawali" for Ganpati Festival... I stayed there for a week (22ndAug09 to30thAug09) After being there I am so much happy, excited, satisfied, touched and feel content. My village is rich with nature and lovely people. I regret for not being able to be there for past 10yrs. I love my native, and I am so lucky that I belong to such a place. This is a tribute to my native-Adawali, Taluka-Malvan, Jilha-Sindhudurg

3 comments:

  1. Nice Video!
    Revived memories of "maaza gaav" in sindhudurga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some brilliant nature photography..specifically Ratarani chya fulancha sada aani panavaracha tapora panyacha themb.
    Editing was bit patchy and the transition was bit filmy..lagnachya CD ssarkhe.
    But brilliant idea, rather than just turning on images, thr transition, background song..Brilliant overall.
    Kokanatalya kontyahi gavat, pavasaat, thodebahut asech drushya baghayla milel pan ase presentation karanari mast kamich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to the person who put just the previous comment.
    thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. why did you keep your entity anonymous? would like to know your name.

    still thanks.

    ReplyDelete